My experience is primarily with internet startups. I use Zingby to network with people in my industry and make new professional friendships. Feel free to send me an invite to connnect
公司和工作描述：ZingBY was developed to help people build professional relationships and enhance collaboration.
工作职务：Director of Online Marketing
公司和工作描述：Developed a highly effective social media content, message distribution and engagement platform by establishing a presence and operations that increased high quality visits.
Championed and launched the company Blog platform and editorial operations.
Lead the development of a completely revamped corporate website: Developed business requirements and product specification documentation while managing the project from inception to launch.
Significantly increased quality lead conversions from all sources: natural search, paid search, social, direct.
Introduced a quality online metrics reporting operation by leveraging and qualifying multiple data sources.
公司和工作描述：Twing.com: community search and discovery: A leading search engine for discussion content.I was responsible for the development of the business and leading strategy.
工作职务：Director of Marketing Analytics
公司和工作描述：Accoona search was developed in the U.S. in China as an innovative web, business and news search engine. I managed a multilingual team of analysts that established an analytic tracking and reporting system for multiple products requiring the analysis of non-standard conversion metrics.
Deployed several analytical software packages, including Urchin (Google Analytics), Coremetrics and custom solutions.
Drived business intelligence data used in the analysis of potential acquisition targets.
Provided actionable analytic details to product and marketing teams.
Played a primary role in the sale of Accoona’s U.S. and Chinese search assets to a privately held company.
公司和工作描述：• Client needs assessment, vendor/outsourced resource management, online marketing planning and media buying, software bundling and distribution, project management, client relationship management
• Extensive search engine optimization and marketing: natural optimization and SEM
• Clients included fortune 500 companies, interactive marketing agencies, advertising firms, retail businesses and startups
工作职务：Director of Operations
公司和工作描述：Afternic: A groundbreaking domain aftermarket auction and community
• Operations Management: developed departmental requirements and goals in marketing, ad sales, customer service, business development and product development; hired and supervised managers in each department; managed day-to-day operations; lead daily/weekly team building meetings
• Business Development: negotiated and managed business partnerships and contracts; developed strategic partnership programs including content distribution, affiliate and advertising; managed the development of partnership development programs from initial creation through completion
• Marketing: directly managed internet media buying and planning operations - SEM, Display, Affiliate; analyzed direct marketing data for planning purposes; search engine optimization (SEO); coordinated creative development
公司和工作描述：Product Manager – Integration (2/99 - 6/99)
• Identified and prioritized all major production initiatives in Sales, Business Development and Marketing
• Worked closely with business units in the development of their products, assigned resources and integrated them into the production schedule
• Analyzed and reported site analytics to the heads of all major departments
Project Manager (7/98 - 2/99)
• Project management of business development, sales and marketing projects
• Direct supervision of creative and technical development team
• Involved in the early-stage development of Marketing, Business Development and Ad Sales Products. Products included were direct response promotions, sweepstakes, advertising creative, marketing content, live events, and copy
公司名称：Planet Access Networks
工作职务：Director of Web Development
公司和工作描述：• Project and account management of web development and promotion initiatives for companies ranging from startup to Fortune 500; managed up to 30 projects simultaneously
• Developed project timelines, budgets and reporting from proposal to completion; ongoing account management; developed and reported monthly/quarterly revenue projections
• Developed and negotiated business proposals with existing and new clients
• Advised clients on integrating internet based marketing with traditional marketing strategies
• Clients included ABN AMRO, Lockheed Martin, Novartis, Avis, Harry’s Shoes, Solgar Vitamins, Neustar, Crum & Forster
公司和工作描述：• Lead in the development of email-based affiliate marketing programs
• Implemented a successful competitive intelligence analysis system
公司名称：Telecom Research Services
公司和工作描述：• Developed conferences related to competitive telecommunications issues; created direct and internet-based marketing materials; negotiated venue relationships; recruited executive level speakers; managed events from concept through completion
• Consulted with leading telecommunications companies on competitive industry issues, including Number Portability and the Internet
• Trained individuals and the personnel of small to large companies on using the internet as a commercial and research tool
• Conducted competitive intelligence and market analysis regarding market share opportunities and potential barriers for companies entering the internet space
• Clients included FIND/svp, AT&T and Bellcore (now Telcordia)
• Drafted and negotiated numerous business plans and partnership proposals